Recently I was nominated for the Liebster award. I am truly grateful and honoured to have been chosen! The idea of this award is to introduce newer blogs which are notable in some way, and help readers to investigate what they are all about.
Firstly I would like to start by thanking Darc Sunshine from Youth of A nation:bent not broken at http:www.darcsunshine.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award.
Youth of A nation :bent not broken is a truly inspirational blog with lots of information on mental health and parenting. This blog inspires not only me but many others as well.
Here are the requirements of the Leibster Award winners:
First of all, you need to post an “acceptance” article. In it, you name me as the one who nominated you with a link to my website.
Next, you choose 10 people whom you have come to know, (hopefully newer blogs with fewer than 200 followers). List them in your post with links to their sites.
Next you answer the 10 questions I’ve asked, then ask 10 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
Finally, you post the Liebster Award logo in the sidebar of your home webpage.
Here are my “co-nominees” for the “Leibster Award.”
I have been asked the following questions:
1) What is one product you couldn’t live without (food, beauty, etc.) – My iPhone
2) Name A book you HAVE to read? Malice Aforethought recommended by shelf love
3) Do you have any pets? What are their names? Yes I have 5 pets, a dog Dexter, two cats DT and Max and two parrots a Quaker named Stan and a rainbow lorikeet named Molly
4). Do you like surprises or are you a planner? I’m a planner but I also love surprises
5) What is your favourite thing to learn about/study? Animals
6). How do you cope with stress or insecurities from blogging? I find my animals help when I am stressed be that at work or with the kids or even with my writing their calming nature always soothes me.
7) What’s the most fun and spontaneous thing you’ve ever done? Agreeing to marry my husband 6 weeks after I had met him.
8) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Dr. Dolittle
9) Which family member are you closest to, and why?? My sister, she is also my best friend and confidant
10) Why did you start blogging? I wanted to create a platform for my writing. I wanted to connect with other people and have people connect with me. My hope is that through blogging I will be able to develop my writing.
Thank you again so much for the nomination Darc Sunshine and thank you to everyone who has the taken the time to visit my blog I really appreciate your support.
Here are the questions I am asking my co-nominees:
1) What music do you like to listen to?
2) If you could change one thing in the world what would that be?
3) Is the glass half empty or half full?
4) Do you have children? If so how many and what ages?
5) Are you participating in NaNoWriMo this year?
6) Publish or self publish? Why?
7) If you could have one super power what would it be?
8) What is your favourite movie of all time?
9) What would be your dream job?
10) PC or Mac?
Thank you again